When you're getting a new kitchen, you want everything to be perfect, especially the accessories, fixtures and fittings. So, when choosing the Franke Eiger Kitchen Tap, you know you'll be getting a tap that is durable, functional and stylish! It features a useful bi-flow swivel spout, ceramic disc operation and an extended lever for the best performance possible! It is an innovative and practical kitchen tap, you simply can't go wrong with it!
This item also qualifies for a 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee!
This gorgeous tap comes in both Chrome and Silk Steel, so you can choose the perfect one for your kitchen!
It is compatible with most Franke sink types and conforms to water research council requirements.
This gorgeous tap was seen on Sixty Minute Makeover - Manchester, just showing how great it really is!
- Ceramic valve. easy-turn single twist action providing accurate flow control
- Suitable for low pressure systems
- Double Lever Version Of Gotthard
- Contemporary polished bi-flow tap
- Built in perlator (mixes air into the flow of water to give a champagne like flow)
- Fitted with compression valve
- Product Height: 380mm, Spout reach: 230mm
- Base diameter: 55mm, Tap cut out: 35mm
- Minimum hot water flow rate is 4.50 litres per minute at 0.3 bar water pressure
- Minimum Pressure: 0.5 bar
- Suitable for low pressure water system
Ready to install your Tap? Don't worry, we've got you covered. Click here to download the installation manual!