The 1937 Perrin & Rowe Polaris 3-In-1 Instant Hot Water Kitchen Mixer Tap is usually available from stock and delivered in 3 - 7 days when specified in Chrome, Nickel and Pewter. This tap is also available to purchase in a range of other finishes including brass, bronze and gold finishes.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- Plated to a thickness that exceeds the industry standards
- Produced from quality low lead brass
- 1/4 turn ceramic disc flow control
- Vernier insert for accurate handle alignment
- Filtration technology
- Designed for easy installation
- 2.4 litre tank capacity
- 1.5kW element
- Operates from as low as 1.5 bar pressure
- Multiple pre-set temperatures ranging from 75°C to 98°C
- Water saving, time saving and energy efficient
- Unique anti-scald locking mechanism
- Spit-free, high flow rate
- High quality cartridge removes chemicals, bacteria and other contaminants
Please note that this instant hot water tap dispenses water at temperatures close to 100°C. Consequently, care should be taken at all times when it is in operation.
Aged Brass, Polished Brass, Satin Brass and Bronze are described by Perrin and Rowe as living finishes. They are unlacquered and will develop their own patina as they are used and react with their environment. The Gold finish is a soft finish and should be treated with care. Please see our page on finishes for more information.